The goal in speech pathology is to help the child become a better communicator to his/her parents, teachers and peers. We work with kids who have problems speaking clearly, in reading comprehension and other language-based challenges.
Some of the interventions we can formulate specially for your child are:
- Alternative Communication Methods (Sign Language)
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Auditory Processing Disorders
- Adaptive Speech Devices
- Therapy for Expressive Language Delays
- Minimizing Articulation Difficulties
- Reducing Phonological Delays and Involuntary Stutters
For a consultation appointment with our speech and language pathologists, please call 201-788-0445 or send an online request here.